I'm a houston fashion photographer who travels across the U.S. and internationally. In addition to my commercial photography work, I do portraits for women, men, teens, artists and entertainers, and executives. My primary interest and passion is for creative portraiture with a fashion inspired feel, but my tools of the trade include plenty of headshots, editorial, and product photography. And food is always fun to photograph. I have yet to meet someone who doesn't enjoy looking at great pictures of food.
I try to keep this page updated with a few highlights from recent photo shoots, but if you like what you see here, please have a look through the galleries on the rest of this site, or head on over to my dedicated portfolio website. Also, I keep a mostly fashion focused blog, called PARALUXE, where I go into more detail about recent photo shoots and projects, and even feature some guest bloggers.
Though I am primarily a portrait photographer with a heavy fashion influence, I am also regularly hired for other types of photography. Some of the other things I'm often hired for include:
- Headshots for Models, Actors, and Entertainers
- Headshots for Corporate Professionals
- Executive and Editorial Portraits
- Product Photography
- Food Photography
- Teen Potraits for Senior Pictures, Sweet Sixteens, Quinceaneras, Bat Mitzfas, and more
- Mother-daughter Portraits
- Travel & Destination Photography
- and, of course, Weddings.